Friday, February 18, 2011

Youtube and the Internet

So I made a Youtube account (compscialien), and as of now there isn't anything uploaded, but I thought I'd set it  up in preparation of the VCU and GCC competitions.  I probably won't have pictures of videos of the happenings during the competition itself, considering I'll be competiting, but I'll record setting up and cleaning up, possibly.  And take some pictures.  I have a 2nd 2GB SD Card for this, so I hope to get a lot.

Also, I have the perfect idea for my first commercial game on the Android platform (2.2 or greater).  I won't spoil it here, until later, but know it's got gesture-based controls, so if you don't have a touch screen (What Android phone doesn't?) then you can't play.  Or at least at first.  I may go back and add trackball and keyboard support, but it probably won't come out at good as the gesture controls.

2 comments:

  1. boom. bang. burr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the unfortunate case you run out of space, I've got a 4GB you could use. (Or we could just use mine. Either or)

    ReplyDelete